The Administrative Coordinator facilitates the efficient operation of the organization by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
· Answers the general line and process general voicemail messages.
· Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
· Maintains filing systems and various office documents (lists, contact info, etc) as assigned.
· Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
· Coordinates and schedules meetings, and appointments for managers.
· Records and distributes minutes for meetings.
· Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
· Maintain contact database including updates, additions, cleansing, queries, etc.
· Maintain website including updates, compiling content, etc.
· Perform mail merges, and execute mailings for loan program coupons, events, and other activities as needed.
· Assist in compilation of quarterly newsletter.
· Update and maintain media book with news clippings related to the work of MCCD and its members.
· Assist in coordinating annual meeting and other events including mailers, RSVPs, logistics, etc.
· Perform other duties related to the small business, housing, and public policy programs, and general administration as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Basic understanding of administrative procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
· Ability to work independently.
Education and Experience:
Associate’s degree required
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative role.
$14-$16 Per Hour
To apply, e-mail a cover letter and resume to Rose Teng (rteng at mccdmn.org) . Position open until filled.